We create scalable, holistic, child-centric learning programs focused on low income communities
Announcing the NEP-aligned Preschool Teacher Training Program (starting on Feb 27th 2023)
Are you an aspiring or in-service pre-school teacher and/or a change-maker looking to do one or more of the following:
- Teach in a preschool classroom with play based methods aligned with the National Educational Policy (NEP) 2020?
- Design affordable, play-based and child-centric preschool programs?
- Create a holistic learning environment for the development of cognitive skills, foundational literacy (English), numeracy, spoken language skills, social-emotional skills, motor skills and creativity in children?
- Increase learning engagement of children in a preschool classroom by evoking the joy of learning in them?
- Make sure every child in the classroom progresses in learning of essential skills during the academic year?
Tejasvita Trust is pleased to announce a 7-week-long preschool teacher training program starting on February 27th 2023, which will center on equipping the participants to design and develop NEP-aligned joyful and learning-focused classroom environments for 3-6 year old children.
If you wish to know more about the training program, please attend one of the following online open house sessions for prospective training participants:
Tuesday, January 31st 2023: 2.30pm – 4.00pm
Saturday, February 4th 2023: 10.00am – 11.30am
WhatsApp +91 9741349993 for more information or click below to read more.
Our Preschool Programs
Our play-based preschool programs in Affordable Private Schools (APS) instil the joy of learning and valuable skills in children. The program has been proven to increase children’s attention span, interest in learning, social-emotional skills, conversational English skills and pre-literacy and pre-numeracy skills.