We create scalable, holistic, child-centric learning programs focused on low income communities
NEP-aligned Preschool Teacher Training Program
Are you an aspiring or in-service pre-school teacher and/or a change-maker looking to do one or more of the following:
- Teach in a preschool classroom with play based methods aligned with the National Educational Policy (NEP) 2020?
- Design affordable, play-based and child-centric preschool programs?
- Create a holistic learning environment for the development of cognitive skills, foundational literacy (English), numeracy, spoken language skills, social-emotional skills, motor skills and creativity in children?
- Increase learning engagement of children in a preschool classroom by evoking the joy of learning in them?
- Make sure every child in the classroom progresses in learning of essential skills during the academic year?
Tejasvita Trust is offering training programs for teachers which will center on equipping the participants to design and develop NEP-aligned joyful and learning-focused classroom environments for 3-6 year old children.
WhatsApp +91 9741349993 for more information about the training or click below to read more.
Our Preschool Programs
Our play-based preschool programs in Affordable Private Schools (APS) instil the joy of learning and valuable skills in children. The program has been proven to increase children’s attention span, interest in learning, social-emotional skills, conversational English skills and pre-literacy and pre-numeracy skills.